A Blind Test of the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Re: A Blind Test of the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis

Postby Kalopin » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Minimalist wrote:
You see, I can go on and on,

Oh, if that is your goal you can stop. You have proven that you can go on and on.

What you haven't proven is that you can make any sense.

http://www.history.com/shows/doomsday-1 ... d-will-end
Killer Asteroid

Aired on Sep 30, 2016
65 Million Years ago, an asteroid impact caused a cascade of catastrophes that led to the downfall of the dinosaurs, but what would happen if the same size space rock struck near the same spot again? How would modern humans cope with a hailstorm of falling rocks and debris, mega tsunamis, out of control fires, blast-furnace temperatures, and a destroyed ozone layer? In the wake of worldwide destruction, who would survive...and who would perish?

Really?...and this does?!
I will never be able to understand how it was that the few misinterpretations and baseless assumptions have become what everyone would want to believe...They are ALL sadly mistaken. Oh, I'm not saying that there wasn't some event maybe 65mya, but that is not what is being uncovered... Every animal and plant grew larger during the latter days of the Pleistocene... Chicxulub crater is covered by tons of limestone that could not have been deposited by the Chicxulub impactor...

Why does everyone believe the 65myo lie?

[...and, please see the impact mechanics in this video..]. It is good news that they are grossly over-estimating the force from the size, velocity, and trajectory,...[even though I'm not sure they even discussed composition] of such an impactor...though it matters greatly the target's composition, as well... [as, it may stand to reason that. an impact over a mantle plume or magma chamber would be much more catastrophic than a river valley or an oceanic impact...]

[...do you see the amount of intricacies and variables being ignored?...]
Last edited by Kalopin on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:05 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:Tony -

Your hypothesis that an impact blast had of set off the New Madrid earthquake pretty much demonstrates
my point about your complete lack of impact blast mechanics.

You remind me of 2012, where people with no knowledge of orbital mechanics, cosmology, nor the Mayan calendar went on and on about exactly how an impact
was going to occur on December 12 of that year.

Someday, I hope that serious impact researchers will be able to set up a hive mind via a public bbs where people such as yourself will not be able to bother research. Like what existed with the Cambridge Conference until 2003.

I do not know what it will take for you to convince yourself you are wrong.
For that matter, your inability to consider that you have made a mistake marks you as completely unqualified for impact research.
You are not helping the field of impact research, but instead simply muddying the waters.

I am once again going to suggest to you a visit to the Fort Mims and the Wetumpka impact museums.
I hope that the moderators here will agree with me.

...dangit E.P.- it is David King that is checking for shocked quartz... he is trying to help me figure this out [just like you ;-]
Seriously, do everyone a favor- go through all my research and tell your buddies to put it in curriculum...
Maybe you know a student? ...maybe you could ask how much it costs? ...maybe you might want them to understand what had actually occurred? ...if so, I invite you to study all the facts... look at the satellite views closely... Read all the historical accounts... See what is being taught- is there any proof?

Do you see the difference yet? I am presenting actual views, actual accounts, actual analyzed impactites, and descriptions of many of the processes to form many of the features seen globally...
There is no other explanation for what is obvious on satellite, as it is written in the geography of the planet...

[...and you remind me of an old dog...wait 'til you see his new trick...;-]
Kalopin

Postby circumspice » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Kalopin wrote:
Minimalist wrote:
You see, I can go on and on,

Oh, if that is your goal you can stop. You have proven that you can go on and on.

What you haven't proven is that you can make any sense.

http://www.history.com/shows/doomsday-1 ... d-will-end
Killer Asteroid

Aired on Sep 30, 2016
65 Million Years ago, an asteroid impact caused a cascade of catastrophes that led to the downfall of the dinosaurs, but what would happen if the same size space rock struck near the same spot again? How would modern humans cope with a hailstorm of falling rocks and debris, mega tsunamis, out of control fires, blast-furnace temperatures, and a destroyed ozone layer? In the wake of worldwide destruction, who would survive...and who would perish?

Really?...and this does?!
I will never be able to understand how it was that the few misinterpretations and baseless assumptions have become what everyone would want to believe...They are ALL sadly mistaken. Oh, I'm not saying that there wasn't some event maybe 65mya, but that is not what is being uncovered... Every animal and plant grew larger during the latter days of the Pleistocene... Chicxulub crater is covered by tons of limestone that could not have been deposited by the Chicxulub impactor...

Why does everyone believe the 65myo lie?

[...and, please see the impact mechanics in this video..]. It is good news that they are grossly over-estimating the force from the size, velocity, and trajectory,...[even though I'm not sure they even discussed composition] of such an impactor...though it matters greatly the target's composition, as well... [as, it may stand to reason that. an impact over a mantle plume or magma chamber would be much more catastrophic than a river valley or an oceanic impact...]

[...do you see the amount of intricacies and variables being ignored?...]

@Tony/Kalopin:

Everything you've ever posted here is 'borrowed/copied/lifted' from other sources on the internet. i.e. plagiarized since you didn't ask permission & you rarely, if ever, attribute what you post to the original author.

Besides that, everything that you post is a huge mess of gibberish, a sloppy word salad, a mishmash of unrelated topics. You have NO RESEARCH. Surfing the internet does not constitute research. Gazing at Google Earth does not constitute research. Posting an incoherent 'paper' on a website that is noted for accepting any paper on any subject from anybody does not constitute being published or peer reviewed. You have no credentials or you would have proudly posted them. You believe that being coy about your lack of credentials can divert attention away from the glaringly obvious fact that you lack an education. You also seem to believe that posting your insane bullshit crackpot theories on a reputable board like this board will lend you credibility. You're wrong in all your assumptions Tony.

Once again Tony, go seek mental health care.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:39 am

Is there someone who can explain to jCirc. what the definition of "plagiarism" is?
...talk about a lack of education!- http://www.plagiarism.org/plagiarism-10 ... plagiarism
According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, to "plagiarize" means

to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
to use (another's production) without crediting the source
to commit literary theft
to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source

In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.

...oh no!, did I just plagiarize the dictionary? :-]]]]]]]

Circ. le'jerk you have convinced me and everyone of your ignorance and so, I appreciate all the stupidity, as it helps to show some of the basis to the problems confronting actual science and history... you, my friend are the problem, unable to understand simple evidence-
You have NO RESEARCH.

...except for maybe the satellite views, historical accounts, scientific and observational data, meteorites, impactites [rocks], and every single dang feature on the globe,...

...and here is some more- [this should be easily understood by anyone with enough sense!]
https://redice.tv/news/portal-to-mythic ... -in-mexico
[credit to Victoria Rojos and Lara Hindersten- does that make you feel better?]
Clad in scuba gear and edging through narrow tunnels, researchers discovered the stone ruins of eleven sacred temples

...now, do you really believe that people would go down into "narrow" caves and build temples beneath water?
As they may have tried to come up with some simple explanation, the truth is that these temples were covered by the ejecta blanket when the Moon impacted approx. 13kya.
...do you understand that limestone forms at the bottom of seas?
...do you understand that massive amounts of limestone are now on top of man-made structures?
...do you understand that this is the "smoking gun" and is in everyone's face, yet it appears there is no one who has been able to put the pieces together?
...do you understand the importance of these findings?
...do you understand that I am giving you and your constituents the opportunity to help me reveal this to the world?

and so,
...do you understand what your comments are making you look like?
...and, if you still believe what is currently being taught, then this is now my advice to you-
go seek mental health care.
:-]]]]]]]

...and some more- http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -maze.html
Portal to Maya Underworld Found in Mexico?
Alexis Okeowo in México City
for National Geographic News
August 22, 2008

A labyrinth filled with stone temples and pyramids in 14 caves—some underwater—have been uncovered on Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula,

...The discovery has experts wondering whether Maya legend inspired the construction of the underground complex—or vice versa...
...In one of the recently found caves, researchers discovered a nearly 300-foot (90-meter) concrete road that ends at a column standing in front of a body of water. ..

... William Saturno, a Maya expert at Boston University, believes the maze of temples was built after the story.
"I'm sure the myths came first, and the caves reaffirmed the broad time-and-space myths of the Mayans," he said. ...

... In addition to plunging deep into the forest to reach the cave openings, Maya builders would have had to hold their breath and dive underwater to build some of the shrines and pyramids.

Other Maya underworld entrances have been discovered in jungles and aboveground caves in northern Guatemala Belize....

...some of these "ideas" [brainfarts!] are beyond ridiculous!
...yea, with no electricity, holding their breath, in the dark?, these badasses carved out temples ["and pyramids"?!] deep in caves and underwater...
[How do these people get away with such blatant misinterpretations?]
Last edited by Kalopin on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Everything you've ever posted here is 'borrowed/copied/lifted' from other sources

everything that you post is a huge mess of gibberish, a sloppy word salad, a mishmash
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Please judge for yourself- https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... mp=yhs-002
...and do ya' think ya' may be able to find some photos of the pyramids underwater?
...ya' think there maybe should be more pictures and more information available? [duh!]
...huh, ya' don't think, maybe? naw,...
Kalopin

Postby circumspice » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 pm

You live in a fantasy world Tony.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Postby E.P. Grondine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi spice -

Perhaps you are not using a large enough font:

You live in a fantasy world, Tony.
Usually people believe what they want to believe until reality intrudes.
E.P. Grondine

Postby Kalopin » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:21 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:Hi spice -

Perhaps you are not using a large enough font:

You live in a fantasy world, Tony.

I want you [both/all] to admit that you believe-
...people went deep into the woods, climbed through narrow caves, dove down deep, with hammers, chisels,... and carved out massive temples, pyramids,...built roads, columns,...

...cities inhabitants decided to get the shovels and bury their homes and simply move on...

...pyramids were built as burial sites...

...bones can last for sixty-five million years [-in such environments]...

...a 110 mile diameter crater could produce a world-wide iridium layer...

...a cometary airburst could produce the effects for the events of the younger dryas impact...

...plants and animals can just begin growing much smaller...

[seriously-on and on...]

When will you begin to understand that I have studied every single detail, every aspect,...
so, you see- it is you living in a false reality...
...and, because you all have been taught such a mountain of nonsense, it will be difficult to get you to study and learn what had actually occurred...
[...but, if you wish, we can start all over, at the beginning... ;-]
...or, feel free to believe all the b.s. you want- http://www.geology.ar.gov/geology/strat ... fplain.htm
Stratigraphic Summary of the Mississippi Embayment and Gulf Coastal Plain
Kalopin

Postby circumspice » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:05 am

Tony Hood: That incoherent sloppy mess that you call research is a paranoid fantasy. In other words, it's bullshit. You have done no real research. You have no credentials. You are uneducated. You have peered at Google Earth & found portents & omens. You are the Chicken Little Messiah. If people would only believe in you, they will be saved... You have posted insane bullshit in every thread that you have fouled this board with.

Let's review your steadfast beliefs:

1. Atlantis is/was located in the Chicxulub impact crater.
2. All forms of life on earth used to be gigantic.
3. All forms of life on earth had unimaginably long life spans.
4. Earth's moon impacted the earth & created the Mediterranean Sea, which then slowed the earth's rotation & shortened the lives of everything on earth. It also reduced the size of all living things afterward.
5. Panspermia.
6. Dinosaur soft tissue... i.e. the creationist young earth theory.
7. The New Madrid earthquake was the result of a cometary impact, despite what all the experts say & despite what eyewitnesses reported at the time.
8. You believe that you are the only person to know the 'truth'... Everyone else is either a liar or deluded.

That pretty much sums up your 'special knowledge'.

You have serious mental health issues. Seek expert mental health care. Commit yourself for treatment. You can be helped.
circumspice

Postby Kalopin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:13 am

That incoherent sloppy mess that you call research is a paranoid fantasy.

-is what is currently being taught...
1. Atlantis is/was located in the Chicxulub impact crater.

...any idiot should be able to understand that it is a FACT that pyramids, temples, roads, a city,... are on top of where Chicxulub crater is located and that the remnants of a massive city now lies beneath tons of limestone, in caves...
...on top of the crater and beneath tons of limestone...figure it out...
2. All forms of life on earth used to be gigantic. 3. All forms of life on earth had unimaginably long life spans.

...and another misunderstanding [do you have any sense at all?] There was a much greater diversity during the Pleistocene, as animals and plants were larger and did live longer, they were not all "gigantic". This is also a proven fact! [baduh]
4. Earth's moon impacted the earth & created the Mediterranean Sea, which then slowed the earth's rotation & shortened the lives of everything on earth. It also reduced the size of all living things afterward.

...yes...
5. Panspermia.

...has been proven- look it up...
6. Dinosaur soft tissue... i.e. the creationist young earth theory.

...yes, you are afraid of the "young Earth theory" and the creationists, but this proves they are wrong as well...
...as dinos and man did co-exist, it was during the Pleistocene over 13kya and there is plenty of evidence for Rodinia and several more major catastrophic events prior to the formation of Pangaea, so relax...and, yes, soft tissue and even feathers were found intact on dino bones in China-
- Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China –...
http://www.infowars.com/massive-dinosaur-soft-tiss...

Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue ... been discovered that even include skin and feathers. ... are finding dinosaur bones with soft tissue in them is because ...
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China –...
thetruthwins.com/archives/massive-dinosaur-soft

Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China ... discovered that even include skin and feathers. ... finding dinosaur bones with soft tissue in them is ...
Soft Tissue and Even Feathers Found In Tact On Dinosaur Bones In China - Image Results
... feathers, bones, tissue of dinosaur-age birds found in Myanmar
Amber preserving feathers, bones, tissue of dinosaur-age birds found ...
Amber preserving feathers, bones, tissue of dinosaur-age birds found ...
... best places to find dinosaur bones? why did dinosaurs have feathers
... dinosaurs fossils have been found in germany and more recently china

More Soft Tissue and Even Feathers Found In Tact On Dinosaur Bones In China images
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China –...
http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/massive-dinosaur-soft...

Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes Skin And Feathers! Massive Dinosaur Soft ... The reason why we are finding dinosaur bones with soft ...
Feathered Dinosaurs with Intact Soft Tissue...
http://www.autoworldnews.com/articles/6 ... feathere...

Feathered Dinosaurs with Intact Soft Tissue ... Biota in China, the newly revealed even older ... found dinosaurs with still-preserved feathers, ...
Mysteriously Intact T. Rex Tissue Finally...
http://www.seeker.com/mysteriously-intact-t-rex-tissue

Mysteriously Intact T. Rex Tissue Finally Explained ... The controversial discovery of 68-million-year-old soft tissue from the bones of a ... Dinosaur Feathers Found ...
Controversial T. Rex Soft Tissue Discovery Finally...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/2 ... ft-tissu...

Nov 26, 2013 · The controversial discovery of 68-million-year-old soft tissue from the bones of a ... more dinosaur soft tissue ... even found chemical ...
Dinosaur Soft Tissue Preserved by Blood? | The...
http://www.icr.org › … › Earth Sciences Resources › Dinosaurs

Dinosaur Soft Tissue ... even keeping blood vessels intact at room ... researchers have encountered bone cells called osteocytes locked inside dinosaur bones, ...
Scientists just found soft tissue inside a ...
http://www.vox.com/2015/6/9/8748035/din ... blood-pr...

Scientists just found soft tissue inside a ... the overall shape of a dinosaur's bones intact, ... can't do with this soft tissue: extract dinosaur DNA and make ...
Dinosaur Soft Tissue is Original Biological...
kgov.com/dinos

- Dinosaur soft tissue will be found not ... original tissue in six of eight dinosaur bones ... evidence against actual dinosaur soft tissue. Even ...
Soft Tissue in Dinosaur Bones | Genesis Park
http://www.genesispark.com/.../soft-tissue-in-dino...

Soft Tissue in Dinosaur Bones. ... Testing has even documented intact DNA in dinosaur bones. ... China. Embryonic dinosaur remains contained complex organic structures.
Soft Tissue and Even Feathers Found In Tact On Dinosaur Bones In China - Video Results
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes ...
2:44
Massive Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discovery In China – Includes ...
infowars.com
More Soft Tissue and Even Feathers Found In Tact On Dinosaur Bones In China videos...
proof they are not that old [- 65my]...
7. The New Madrid earthquake was the result of a cometary impact, despite what all the experts say & despite what eyewitnesses reported at the time.

no, to be clear- it was a meteor impact from the close passing of a large sungrazer comet...and it was seen and described by thousands, then later misinterpretted and misunderstand as a single earthquake event, but if you were to actually put the study in, instead of...
8. You believe that you are the only person to know the 'truth'... Everyone else is either a liar or deluded.
...and no, there were many to have a better idea to what had occurred, but were not listened to, because the elitists were just like you- superstitious, ignorant, arrogant, egotistical,... [add more adjectives here...]
pretty much sums up your 'special knowledge'.

...then why won't you admit that you believe all the current nonsense that is being taught?...scared much?
You have serious mental health issues. Seek expert mental health care. Commit yourself for treatment. You can be helped.

...is now my advice to you, as you have exhibited a level of stupidity beyond the reach of logic. Circumspice, your continued efforts to make this research look as if it is not viable has instead made you look like a fool...and the more you post your silly comments, the more you appear to be an official moron...]
you have fouled this board

now, either put the study in or go away. You have no clue how to investigate. You can not even see that there is no form of rebuttal to my hypotheses. You appear to be ignorant, beyond belief....

I will reiterate- Why did all the plants and animals, all of a sudden, stop growing so large at the beginning of the Holocene?
...and, once again, this is a proven fact...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleistocene_megafauna
Pleistocene megafauna is the set of large animals that lived on Earth during the Pleistocene epoch and became extinct during the Quaternary extinction event. Megafauna is a term used to describe an animal with an adult body weight of over 44 kg

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/massiv ... d-feathers
According to media reports, “nearly-complete skeletons” have been discovered that even include skin and feathers. But of course if these dinosaurs are really “160 million years old”, that should be absolutely impossible. Needless to say, this shocking discovery is once again going to have paleontologists scrambling to find a way to prop up the popular myths that they have been promoting. What they have been telling us simply does not fit the facts. The truth is that this latest find is even more evidence that dinosaurs are far, far younger than we have traditionally been taught...

...so, who are you arguing with? [please grow a frickin' brain cell... ;-]]]]]]]
And the truth is that radioactive carbon is being found in dinosaur bones that have been excavated all over the planet… The Truth WINS!

...please read this in its entirety... thanks
Kalopin

Postby circumspice » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:43 am

To quote Shakespeare: Tony Hood is "hoist with his own petard"...

I rest my case.
circumspice

Postby Minimalist » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:20 am

They are ALL sadly mistaken.

But you, with your borderline mystic vision, know better?

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Kalopin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:45 pm

...continuing to avoid the questions, ignoring the evidence, not investigating these findings, [hanging up the phone], accepting insufficient conclusions,... will not negate the truth. The facts are written in history, the geography of the planet, scientific data, and every single detail coincides with this research...

so, http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/article ... ious-world
During most of the 16th and 17th centuries, fear of heretics spreading teachings and opinions that contradicted the Bible dominated the Catholic Church. They persecuted scientists who formed theories the Church deemed heretical and forbade people from reading any books on those subjects by placing the books on the Index of Prohibited Books. A type of war between science and religion was in play but there would be more casualties on the side of science...

what's your role? As much as I appreciate your humor, what I would really appreciate would be for you all to go over every single detail, find some mistake on my part or within this research and to put your argument here to discuss, as this would be very helpful to find all the information pointing to these scenarios...
[...but only if you want to be a scientist and not a religious fanatic [or comedian] ;-]]]]]]]!...
Kalopin

Postby Minimalist » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Um, I hate to tell you but I dismissed you as a crackpot weeks ago.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

PreviousNext

Return to New World