"Forbidden..."["...privileged information..."]

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

"Forbidden..."["...privileged information..."]

Postby Kalopin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:54 am

technologies of the Pleistocene and the rise and fall of the Clovis people
["...in the land of fairy tales and stories..."]

A Lunar impact to the Mediterranean started the Holocene, a comet struck the Hudson bay ending the Clovis culture and a cometary fragment/meteor impacted the Mississippi embayment causing the 1811-1812 earthquake sequence...

These are three of the world's largest astroblemes. I invite you to give study to each and every detail concerning these events. Find the truths behind the myths...

Proof for the Moon impacting where the Mediterranean now exists approx.13k yrs ago, are the pyramids and temples buried beneath melt rock on the Yucatan peninsula, the almost perfect arc of limestone crossing central and north America, the scraping and scarring across the sea floors that is still so very apparent, the 'great die-off', mastodons instantaneously frozen with food in their mouths, nanodiamonds and microspherules across three continents, how the African plate pushed the Indian plate into Eurasia forming the Himalayas, how the north American plate was pulled apart from the mantle forming the Marianas trench, every detail in the geography surrounding the impact, Kasha-Katewe, Cappadocia,the obvious 'pivot points' at impact on the western side of the Arabian plate for Africa and at Iceland for the north American plate... [and the list really does go on...]

Proof for a comet impacting the Hudson bay is the magnetic anomoly caused by the cometary nucleus still attached [welded and magnetically] blocking the force, the obvious design, shatter effect and how the American plates and Greenland were pushed apart, ice cores, sediment layers,...

Proof for a meteor impacting the Mississippi embayment are the artifacts found last year in a nearby spherule bed, that are covered in vitrified sand and impact melt rock.
Maybe to give better discription:
34* 58' 31.38"N x 89* 24' 17.15"W should take you to a small field just on the southeast side of the central rebound peak. From this point, pan out. The immediate crater extends partly into Tennessee. Just to the east of where Mill Pond rd. and Early Grove rd. meet is a white sand creek that, when followed up passed the Wolf river bottoms, around to the west and back down passed the crater will show this same design from the shockwave pattern that extends out from this location to the edge of the embayment. Follow each river to the north from the Mississippi river down through the state of Mississippi to see the larger waves from the impact. Draw a line down the middle of the New Madrid bend straight to north Slayden and view the lines in the topography showing the angle, direction and force of this impact at 2:30 a.m. on December 16, 1811...

So- the Mississippi embayment's topography from a meteor impact in 1811 and its tomography from a Lunar impact 13k yrs ago...

...and NO, there is NO forbidden archaeology, as that is one of the worst oxymorons and this is NOT "priveleged information", as the truths should be available to everyone- SO- get the skulls out of the closets!

I hope this will bring us to a better understanding? :-]

...for some more information... I am hoping you may find a moment to go through this research-
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/moment-s ... =prof-post
http://www.slideshare.net/TonyHood2/an- ... t-57162331
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/science- ... ublished=u
...this has been posted before on another thread...and should be enough to give explanation for the Moon impacting the Tethys sea 13kya...

Could it really be that this many people, scientists, researchers,... simply do not understand their own findings?
How else would it be possible to find so many tons of impact spherules at such distances, and with such an extreme amount of heat to form nanodiamonds?
...and even such an impact from the Moon would not have forced the ejecta blanket across such a vast amount of distance, as over the entire Atlantic ocean, and so, this is enough to prove that the YDB impact event actually formed the Atlantic...
...so how difficult is this to see? ...and how long before this will be understood and taught in classrooms?...
Last edited by Kalopin on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalopin

Re: "Forbidden..."["...privileged information..."]

Postby circumspice » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm

These are not proofs. This is a list of hypotheses. Your hypotheses.

Since these are your hypotheses, the burden of proof is yours.

Where are your proofs? Don't just say "Look here" or "Look at this". Show your proofs. Also, give corroboration. Have a geologist confirm your hypothesis. Show proof that you have replicable dating by showing dating results from a reputable lab.

Do what every true scientist has done to prove or disprove a hypothesis.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Postby Kalopin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 pm

circumspice wrote:These are not proofs. This is a list of hypotheses. Your hypotheses.

Since these are your hypotheses, the burden of proof is yours.

Where are your proofs? Don't just say "Look here" or "Look at this". Show your proofs. Also, give corroboration. Have a geologist confirm your hypothesis. Show proof that you have replicable dating by showing dating results from a reputable lab.

Do what every true scientist has done to prove or disprove a hypothesis.

none of the structures are my 'hopotheses'. they are physical entities. I do not hopothesize that there are pyramids buried beneath melt rock, I just choose to believe in Occam's razor. Do you believe the pyramids were built deep within the caves?
...and what else could be causing the loss of magnetism above the Hudson bay?
...and do you believe there to be any other mechanism that could form vitrified sand and melt rock on to a horseshoe and wagonwheel endcap?
I believe it may be the current bad interpretations throwing everyone off?

You see, this is the reason for the loss of information, history,... and aren't you going to ask me about the technologies of the Pleistocene? ;-]

the evidence is clearly in everyone's face and is being badly misinterpretted. Why did so many jump on the '65 million year old' bandwagon? :-]]]]]]]
Kalopin

Postby Frank Harrist » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:13 pm

Makes as much sense as anything else I've heard.
Frank Harrist

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 am

Frank Harrist wrote:Makes as much sense as anything else I've heard.

Thanks! :-]
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:00 am

[...but...] after understanding that this is what had occurred, just begins to bring more incredible to light...

It makes it possible to rewind the Moon to this point and fast forward predicting its placement. it appears Earth's wobble on its axis, the 100,000 year glacial cycle, ice core data and the Moon's orbital elements all somewhat coincide and that this is somewhat of a pattern.

at approx. 13k years from this last encounter, the Moon retreats to the edge of Earths magnetopause and at this point begins to spin in retrograde upon this force, allowing it to spin back inward toward Earth, causing another close approach, but not always causing an impact, it seems, unless there is some imbalance in Earth's rotation. This last impact Pangaea was all on one side causing excessive wobble. After Pangaea was broken up, the planet was left in much better balance. Is this what the Mayans were mapping with the 26,000 year processional cycle?
Currently it is my belief Cappadocia was already in existence, the result of a much earlier impact from the Moon to near the Pacific ocean to break-up the supercontinent of Rodinia. Kasha-Katuwe was obviously from this last impact to break-up Pangaea...

It is my belief Earth's moon is a terraforming harmonic balancer...The crystalized iron inner core, left over from a once habitable planet in another, now defunct solar system that was travelling ahead of this one and who's star had went supernova...It appears these iron cores have a strong attraction to stars and inner solar systems and that this is quite commonplace.

no, it gets even more surreal- the pyramids and obelisks are the remnants of a free and wireless power grid...
Would it be so strange to understand that the most technologically advanced era in this planet's history so far, was actually during the Pleistocene?
Last edited by Kalopin on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalopin

Postby circumspice » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Postby Minimalist » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:06 am

May I have a hit off whatever you are smoking?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:13 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:
Minimalist wrote:May I have a hit off whatever you are smoking?

I think you have hit upon Kalopin's problem, min.

I would suggest to him to add in a lost Welsh colony to his stuff, along with some kind of Welsh drug.

Kalopin is a very good example of exactly the reason we need a new clearing house for current impact research.

I wonder how much it cost for the archaeologica bbs software, and for hosting.

So you believe the pyramids were built within the caves?
that's what you got- 50/50 chance? [not even!]
I say it is you all who believe the b.s. you've been dictated that are the problem with the current state of impact science... remain within your delusion if you wish, but, please stand back and watch real science at work-

ask any seismologist about the energy that can be released from charged rock
...and learn how a battery works...
E.P. your little impact sites are incapable of producing the outcome of the Holocene impact event...
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:the National Science Foundation's return on investment in New Mexico climate study at the site is essentially zero,
and as it now stands they have wasted the taxpayer's money.

yea, I should probably address this nonsense?
I know you don't really believe all that science accumulated was 'wasted taxpayers money'?!
please give a look around at what 'taxpayers money' is being spent on...[bail outs, military equipment, prisons,...]
there is no scientist that should ever say any money spent to advance the future was a waste!
[although the LHC, I mean, come on! ;-]]]]]]]
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:30 am

http://thetruthwins.com//archives/massi ... d-feathers

"...this latest find is even more evidence that dinosaurs are far, far younger than we have traditionally been taught..."
"...In 1991!!!:..."do you know you have red blood cells in that bone?..."
"...the c14 analysis indicated that the bones were from 10,000-16,000 years old- a far cry from the elleged 60-million-year-old age..."!!!
let's split the difference and make it 13,000 years old! ;-]

Certain members of the scientific community have known this for a quarter century!
repeat in your dunbest sounding voice- "...dem bones is a 65 millon year ole', ya'll bele dat?!..." ;-]]]]]]]
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:16 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:Kalopin -

Obviously, you need to learn some real physics.

Would you please go step in front of a car somewhere?

It will clear a lot of things up for you.

you need to restudy Boslough's work! the nanodiamonds, that are across three continents form at way too high a temperature for any airburst or serial impact...and, obviously, the ejecta blanket had to have been massive...
...and now you need to go look at a satellite view...
[your 'phaulty fysics' is phlawed ;-]]

You should be specific, go through every detail, determine the accuracy of this research and inform me of any inconsistencies so they may be 'ironed out' before next presentation... Godspeed ;-]
Kalopin

Postby Kalopin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:11 am

so that's your answer?
E.P., I see, in your immature wisdom, you have deleted the nonsense you posted. Aren't you glad I didn't copy all of that stupidity? [...and that's why you quote an smf!...]

Maybe you all actually studied up and found out how much evidence backs these hypotheses?
Did you see where 87 out of 88 pyramids were still showing electrical output?
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-arc ... mids-00376
Did you study the correlation within the glacial cycle and the Moon's orbit?
http://clivebest.com/blog/?p=5886

[...inability to form rebuttal speaks volumes...]
so you've come to the conclusion it best not to try and defend current b.s., nonsense, accepted, taught, graded and forced on our students, currently, as you read this and making them work and pay for IT?!
oh, I agree their is no defense, but who will join in to correct our science and history?

I am sure you all understand that future references to past events must all take into consideration these impact scenarios.
What would be wrong with teaching the truth? [...based on actual science, history, geology, archaeology,...]

There really is so much more that can be explained- just ask the question! ;-]
Kalopin

Return to New World