Speaking of the fourth Reich

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Postby Digit » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:16 pm

I make our count four, and counting.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Digit

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:23 pm

Minimalist wrote:
We have already acheived many of the 14.

Maybe you can explain to me which one(s) they haven't "already achieved"?
Rokcet Scientist

Postby Minimalist » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:29 pm

#'s 6, 8 and 14.

But they are working on those.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby daybrown » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:55 pm

Tyranny was feasible back in the days of limited communication and when it was easy to seize the presses of opposition.

"Larry the Cable Guy" has a CD, "the Right to Bare Arms" with his right bicep and tattoo prominent in the artwork. There's a truth here. The Arkansas National Guard has 10,000 men. But if you look up the state Game & Fish report, you find out that over 100,000 deer were shot last season. That's just the ones that were tagged. Half the venison in my freezer last year, was not.

i would not be surprised if Bush wanted to setup a Tyranny, but hes way too fucking stupid to succeed at it. The Roman republic had the same pattern. Caesar was not the 1st to try to impose tyranny, but it took an Augustus to actually establish one. Bush is no Augustus.

Hillary? Maybe. He has certainly created the tools to try it. But if Gibbon is any clue, she will take great pains to retain the outward forms of the democratic institutions, while she guts them.

But a lotta times, when a system becomes too corrupt, it breaks down into smaller political entities, like a city state system. No matter what they do to the vote, you still get to vote with your feet.
Any god watching me hasta be bored, and needs to get a life.
daybrown

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:36 am

daybrown wrote:
i would not be surprised if Bush wanted to setup a Tyranny, but hes way too fucking stupid to succeed at it.

Whether he succeeds or not is not the point, db!
Him just trying "to set up a tyranny" is enough to destroy our society as it is!
Who cares if he 'succeeds' or not? The answer to that question is completely moot. Because by the time it is clear to what extent he succeeded (indeed, he won't; someone else will take over; worse still) it doesn't matter anymore, because the damage will already have been done.

Wakey, wakey!
Rokcet Scientist

Postby daybrown » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:51 pm

The damage was done by raising couple of generations of voters now on sugar cereals, junkfoods, and soda. They are not as rational as their elders, who now themselves are becoming senile. This is how the electorate was stupid enough to let Bush take office in the first place.

Look at the list of wild and domestic foods identified in the bone middens and bog body stomachs, and compare that variety to what is really in the stupid markets for all the stupid customers. Down any aisle, the ingredient boxes show sugars, corn syrup, white flour, soybeans, hydrogenated fats, and a list of unpronouncable chemicals. Never mind the traces of organo-phosphates from the agribusiness petrochemicals used to grow the crops.

But, we are where we are. There are still some few of us rational enough to know how fucked up things are despite whatever nutritional deficit and level of contamination we were confronted with growing up. The rest resort to ad hominum whenever you challenge what ever passes for their thinking.

Which is mostly the group think crafted for them by the media. The kingmakers were raised on the same junk, and while they are smarter than the average dumb fuck, that's not saying they are smart enuf to select the leadership talented enuf to keep their New World Order together.

You'd think that all these smart bastards would've figured out long ago that you cant bankrupt the middle class customers by downsizing and outsourcing their jobs.,, and still have corporate profits on Wall Street.

Archeology is full of examples of what happens next, but if you talk about the lessons of history, you get called alarmist. Remember "In your guts you know he's nuts."? I try to remember that when I ask questions that make people uncomfortable.

When the masses are nuts, a rational tyrant is the only alternative to anarchy. Many of the democratically elected leaders in the NWO are jackasses, and many of the imposed tyrants are doing about as good a job as anyone could keeping a corrrupt culture functional.

If most historians & archaeologists grew up on farms, it wouldda been pointed out how many of the effective Roman emperors came from obscure rural roots, and how many of those raised in Rome were nuts.

One of the hallmarks of civilization has always been monoculture, to raise as much food for the masses as cheaply as possible with no thot to the nutritional deficit that results.

Of course, nobody gives a fuck what we say here, there is no way to get this developmental information to the people who actually have the power to do anything, & they dont wanna think about it either. As the General said, "You want the Truth? You cant handle the truth."
daybrown

Postby Minimalist » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:04 pm

The damage was done by raising couple of generations of voters now on sugar cereals, junkfoods, and soda.

Don't you think that's a bit simplistic? The good citizens of Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal gleefully accepted fascism and that was just in the last century. That predated sugar cereals, junkfood and soda.

It did not, however, predate the annoying tendency of the bourgeois to worry more about property and order than freedom.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Why so terse, db?
Rokcet Scientist

Postby daybrown » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:43 pm

Europe had a long history of tyrants & monarchy before the 20th century, that Machiavelli, for one, writes about. Nobody expected the disaster that resulted, or the scope of the devastation more modern weapons produced.

Picasso's 'Guernica' was actually just a small town. Nobody realized this could happen to whole cities.

The huge diff between Europe and America was that the US land was owned by the same yeoman farmer class that was driven out of business by market manipulation of the power elites in Europe.

The Constitution was designed to protect the interests of yeoman farmers, and the authors, no doubt having read Gibbon, understood how important that was to the maintenance of a republic. When the masses no longer have an investment in the system to protect, then they clammor for what we now call 'entitlements'. And as Machiavelli noted, they elect demagogues whose campaigns are funded by the rich.

But not being able to tax the rich to meet the cost of entitlements, and with the lower classes too broke, they then *borrow* the money from the rich to run the government. You do know what happens next do you not?

Another characteristic of the yeoman class is that the farmer feeds his sons a lot better than the serfs and slaves of landed aristocracy get fed. His boys grow up big, strong, and smart. It is still being done by the Amish. The TV says the autism rate is 1 out of 166. The rate for the Amish boys? 1 out of 15,000. I think you will find similar kinds of numbers for ADD, ADHD, & ICD.

Is that simple? No its not fucking simple. Junkfood is simple. Real food takes time to prepare properly, and for kids that have candy all the time, it dont event taste edible. I live in the southern Ozarks which is an area too steep for agribusiness, so its still farm families. Their schools work. The numbers would blow you away if you thot about them. I dare you to do that.

Get out an atlas, and look up the small Ozark hill towns like Alread, Bee Branch, Clinton, Deer, Eureka Springs, Greer's Ferry, Heber springs, etc thru the alphabet. then look at the school report:
http://normessasweb.uark.edu/reportcards/select.php
Zero rates of violence. dropout rates in the single digits, attendance rates near 95%, graduation rates near 90%. Autism rate so far as I can tell is 1:4000. grades average not at the 50th percentile, but in the 60's.

I had no idea this was going on until my son graduated from Leslie high in 1996, and I found out that 25% of the class scored over the 95th percentile on the ACT. What's with Leslie? Lotsa hippie kids raised on organic veggies. only 627 people in town, no fast food joints. No junkfood vending machines in the school either. It does have an organic sourdough bakery.

I watched the PBS news, saw the list of Iraq dead. the major metro areas are 80% of the population. So there was one from Houston, and one from Rochester NY. The others were from obscure places like Monroe LA on down to small towns I never heard of. Nite after nite, the major metro areas have 20-30% of the casualties, and these small towns and rural areas, which are only 2% of the population, have most of the deaths.

You want the truth? Rural people are gonna figure it out, and if the proverbial shit hits the fan you better stay in the city or they will blow your fuckin ass away. They got most of the men who know how to shoot.
daybrown

Postby Minimalist » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:37 pm

Benjamin Franklin correctly predicted the stresses that could impact a free society.

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security

Chemical additives and other non-organic farming techniques probably do have an impact but what we are seeing is a predictable political reaction by the monied classes to fear. However the US was formed, we are no different.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 am

daybrown wrote:
You want the truth? Rural people are gonna figure it out, and if the proverbial shit hits the fan you better stay in the city or they will blow your fuckin ass away. They got most of the men who know how to shoot.

Correct. It goes with the caveman/redneck mindset.
Rokcet Scientist

Postby daybrown » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:58 pm

<Correct. It goes with the caveman/redneck mindset.>
Its worse than that. Old Hippie next door to me, actually, a mile thru the woods, runs a hunt club for National Guard boys in those woods. If the proverbial shit hits the fan, I know some of them will show up here.

With weapons and training that go far beyond what any dumbfuck caveman or redneck is capable of. In fact, I sometimes ponder how thin the veneer of civilization is, and what these men are capable of.

Perhaps, you are familiar with Stanley Milgram's study of obedience? Is what went on at Abu Gharib different in kind from what the Nazis were doing, and was it on a slippery slide to far greater degrees of depravity?

"You want the truth? You cant handle the truth." ... that this kind of thing has always gone on in the US military the same as the Nazi army. Only diff now is the ubiquitous presence of cameras to record the depravity.

It is a tribute to the ignorance of Americans that they can get on their high moral horse over the Nazi concentration camps without a fucking clue as to what went on at Andersonville GA.

The DOW dropped again today. Its a moot point how far they can let it go.
Where did all that money go? it never existed in the first place.

In fact, I think a 4th reich is coming, but its not at all what the trolls think it is. The truth is that might still makes right, but now women can use modern weapons more effectively than men.

The rednecks are the same as the Jihadim; they cant ever decide who should run things. Too many chiefs, not enuf Indians. The women dont have the problem. One problem they do have, is that whereas formerly, women survived being raped, and therefore were less vigorous in their efforts to defend themselves. But now, with HIV, that option is off the table, and lotsa them would rather die fast shooting, than slow as a sex slave.

The fascist trolls, rednecks, & Jihadim dont get that. The 4th Reich will be run by women.
daybrown

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:37 am

daybrown wrote:
The 4th Reich will be run by women.

You've just reinvigourated my mysoginism for another century or two.
Rokcet Scientist

Postby daybrown » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:30 pm

Like everything else, there'll be winners & loosers. And considering Rocket's mugshot, reconstructions of Silk Road matriarchic culture faces... there's lotsa what are now regarded as ugly mugs.

But tastes can change quickly. the lantern jaw is now satyrized. The male models in Playboy wearing the latest pricey men's suits look like faggots.

How did somebody who looks like Akhnaton end up with Nefertiti? The world's richest man, Gates, dont look like a robber baron. He look like a geek. Altho- he thinks like a robber baron.

Most geeks will prefer women running things. They will get more pussy.
daybrown

Postby Minimalist » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:47 pm

How did somebody who looks like Akhnaton end up with Nefertiti?

"It's good to be the king."

--Mel Brooks, 1981

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Previous

Return to Archived Discussion Forum