Cultural Collapse...

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Postby Digit » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Hang on whilst I wipe my keyboard dry! :lol:
Digit

Postby Barracuda » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:25 pm

Whenever it returns to its natural religion, the worship of the Almighty Dollar, it will win the war on terrorism in short order.

Yep. Someone would have collected the $50 million bounty on Bin Laden, if someone was not being obstructive[/quote]
Barracuda

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm

You know, those hippies, with their free love, were on the right track. But their vision collapsed because they didn't follow through! They didn't go all the way!

So I'm not gonna make the same mistake again. I'm thinking of going Bonobo. Saves a lot of dumb chit-chat too.
Rokcet Scientist

Postby daybrown » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:50 pm

50 million for Ben Ladin is diddly. The Almighty Dollar has funded grants into the neurology & software of how the mind works. This has already resulted in new lie detection technologies.

How do you run a conspiracy if participants cannot deceive those who are investigating their actions, and know how to use computerized syntaxical analysis to spot the zealotry behind terrorism?

Shortly after WWII, the intelligence agencies contracted with Sandoz labs to find a truth serum, and Albert Hoffman gave them LSD. They could not handle that much truth, but the reason he found it was that powerful psychedelic potions had always been a part of European witchcraft the same as it had in most other parts of the primitive world.

The problem with terrorism is that Christian zealots are not the ones who can win that war. All they want to do is milk it. The Almighty Dollar gave them a shot, and we all know by now that they fucked it up. Look up Sun Tzu. The first order of business in war is to understand yourself, and when you can do that, you can understand your enemy. The sacred potions were powerful tools for self understanding. Which the Christians cannot use.

So- they use the tools they do understand, ever more powerful, but blunt instruments- weapons. Increasing numbers of Americans are figuring out that the problem is not Islamic fundamentalists, but Christian fundamentalists.

Archeology has made significant contributions to that effort, exposing the lies in scripture buy looking at the garbage dumps which never lie. It has also revealed some of the herbs & potions of the witches. So now, women are finding out about herbal abortions, and that whole fundy rant is headed for oblivion. Witches today are beginning also to pick up on the usefulness of altered states of consciousness, and providing ritual that has far more emotional power than a Christian church service.

Hodder, "The Leopard's Tale" mentions women coming to Chatal Hoyuk as part of a spiritual pilgramage. Religion has always been about the money, and now the locals see how much can be made off what Islam would regard as idolatry.

Islamic fundies are also robbing ancient graves. But in doing so, they are making their own local populations aware of *their own* ancestral cultural and spiritual heritage that predated islam. And they are beginning to see the wealth these non-Islamic ancestors had. There is an inherent lack of repect for their own dead ancestors pushing people away from Islam at the same time that the money made in tourism is pulling them.
Any god watching me hasta be bored, and needs to get a life.
daybrown

Previous

Return to Archived Discussion Forum