Contemporary Great Pyramid Document

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Re: Contemporary Great Pyramid Document

Postby Minimalist » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:16 pm

It's an average, Circ. 2.5 million stones in 20 years is a requirement set by the egyptology club in order to maintain their "tombs and tombs only" scenario. If you do the math it breaks down to one stone every 4 minutes and that is working non stop for 20 years.

Those same egyptologists then set the condition that the placement of the stones could only be done during the flood season. Reality sets the condition that they can only work in daylight.

Then you get to factor in normal problems on any construction site like accidents and feeding and watering the workers, production bottlenecks, etc., etc.

The 2.5 million stones in 20 years mantra reminds me of one of Murphy's Laws: "Everything is easy for the man who doesn't have to do the work."
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby circumspice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:29 pm

@skiessa: You have yet to explain why the ancient Egyptians & modern humans alike couldn't possibly build a monument of such blinding perfection. You only state that it couldn't possibly be done within the stated time frame. You use simple math to illustrate your contention but you never take into account that even when the workforce is not present to place the stone blocks that the preparation of the stone blocks could have continued year round. When presented with alternative theories as to how the work could have been done with the technology & materials that were available at that time you simply say that it still couldn't be done. You also claim that we aren't answering your questions & you accuse us of being aggressive with you. Explain to us why we should appreciate your outright rejection of our answers to your questions? We have presented you with links to possible alternative solutions to to question of how the pyramids were built. Perhaps you are guilty of the same accusations you have leveled against us. You only want concurrence. You want to be agreed with, you don't appreciate any difference of opinion.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Postby Skiessa » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:01 pm

circumspice wrote:@skiessa: You have yet to explain why the ancient Egyptians & modern humans alike couldn't possibly build a monument of such blinding perfection. You only state that it couldn't possibly be done within the stated time frame. You use simple math to illustrate your contention but you never take into account that even when the workforce is not present to place the stone blocks that the preparation of the stone blocks could have continued year round. When presented with alternative theories as to how the work could have been done with the technology & materials that were available at that time you simply say that it still couldn't be done. You also claim that we aren't answering your questions & you accuse us of being aggressive with you. Explain to us why we should appreciate your outright rejection of our answers to your questions? We have presented you with links to possible alternative solutions to to question of how the pyramids were built. Perhaps you are guilty of the same accusations you have leveled against us. You only want concurrence. You want to be agreed with, you don't appreciate any difference of opinion.

read my 2 previous comments before i first replied to you in here, i explained few of the problems that would in my opinion be impossible for the ancient egyptians to accomplish. i have already explained to you why the modern human could not possibly reach the time limit of 20 years for the construction, even if we are technologically capable for the accuracy presented in the pyramids. none of these problems have been responded with a counter-argument. -and no, motivation or megalomania are not answers to the physical problem of the construction in both mass and accuracy. any of the links do not respond to the problems i've mentioned here either - i've already read the article you linked before you linked it here, as well as several other mainstream pyramid sites.

it's not that i don't accept a negative answer - it's that the answer given does not even answer to the question asked.
Skiessa

Postby Tiompan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:06 pm

You made one comment that was responded to exactly in kind but didn't respond .
e.g.
Skiessa wrote:
nothing of what i know from the ancient human history can explain the astounding accuracy towards the true north, .

[/quote]

We don't know for sure how they did it but it wasn't that difficult using the tech of the time . See Glenn dash , Kate Spence etc .
https://www.academia.edu/4035001/How_th ... True_North
Tiompan

Postby Skiessa » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Tiompan wrote:You made one comment that was responded to exactly in kind but didn't respond .
e.g.
Skiessa wrote:
nothing of what i know from the ancient human history can explain the astounding accuracy towards the true north, .

We don't know for sure how they did it but it wasn't that difficult using the tech of the time . See Glenn dash , Kate Spence etc .
https://www.academia.edu/4035001/How_th ... True_North[/quote]

sorry, i must have missed your comment. an error occurs when i try to download the pdf though. do you have other site for that article, or want to quote the argument from it?

edit: missed the link section. i did reply to you. but anyways it would be interesting to see the argument.
Skiessa

Postby circumspice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 pm

The Burj Dubai/Burj Khalifa was built in a mere 6 years. (01-06-2004 to 01-04-2010) The building is just over 800 meters tall. Its base/footprint is comparable to the Great Pyramid.

If someone wants something to be built, it will be built. And, no it's not a nearly solid stone building like the Great Pyramid. It is, however, 5 times taller & it was build in a similar environment. It's a building feat of nearly incomprehensible magnitude.

How did they do it??? :shock: :roll: :lol:

Cue the Twilight Zone music.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
circumspice

Postby Skiessa » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:37 am

circumspice wrote:The Burj Dubai/Burj Khalifa was built in a mere 6 years. (01-06-2004 to 01-04-2010) The building is just over 800 meters tall. Its base/footprint is comparable to the Great Pyramid.

If someone wants something to be built, it will be built. And, no it's not a nearly solid stone building like the Great Pyramid. It is, however, 5 times taller & it was build in a similar environment. It's a building feat of nearly incomprehensible magnitude.

How did they do it??? :shock: :roll: :lol:

Cue the Twilight Zone music.

clever. you are aware that any of the modern skyscrapers are built from elements that often weight less and are tall and narrow, to maximize the efficiency in both transporting capacity and construction, and from elements which are manufactured in great extent before the construction? according to the modern pyramid theory, they didn't have a great supply of construction blocks before the construction started. the modern skyscrapers also have empty space in great extent, while the pyramid is filled with 2 ton stones.

do notice that when the elements are placed few meters away from each other the elements can be worked from 360 degrees with only restriction set by the space that the cranes need - while building a solid pyramid structure by hand only few blocks can be worked at time at max because there is no space for the workers.

also free free to provide the data of the planning of the building before the construction started.

however i'm still most interested in hearing of how the modern humans would quarry and transport 2,3 million 2 ton stone blocks and construct the pyramid of topic in given time. the problems that occur in it are presented long before i joined on this forum - the archaeology as well as the modern engineers and construction workers have had plenty of time to respond to them, but all i've heard from the construction experts (no, archaeologists are not experts in this field) everyone has considered it impossible.
Skiessa

Postby Tiompan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 am

[quote="Skiessa"

quarry and transport 2,3 million 2 ton stone blocks and construct the pyramid of topic in given time.... all i've heard from the construction experts everyone has considered it impossible.[/quote]

Probably one or both are wrong .
Tiompan

Postby Simon21 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

Tiompan wrote:[quote="Skiessa"

quarry and transport 2,3 million 2 ton stone blocks and construct the pyramid of topic in given time.... all i've heard from the construction experts everyone has considered it impossible.

Probably one or both are wrong .[/quote]

Are many modern construction experts experienced in building in Egypt using ancient techniques in ancient weather conditions etc?
Simon21

Postby Skiessa » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm

quarry and transport 2,3 million 2 ton stone blocks and construct the pyramid of topic in given time.... all i've heard from the construction experts everyone has considered it impossible.

Probably one or both are wrong .[/quote]

how can the first one be wrong? the amount of stones used along with their average weight is acknowledged even by the mainstream archaeology.

and of course while my personal experience from the construction experts views on the pyramid construction isn't an argument in itself, it weights heavy that no construction expert ever has come forth with even remotely clear view of how such feat could be done even with the modern technology, and indeed the internet is half full of the construction experts claiming that they do not have idea how it could be done. the view of the modern experts who build everything from skyscrapers to largest dams and bridges value million times more than archaeologists who aren't experts in any practical or theoretical field of complex science.
Last edited by Skiessa on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skiessa

Postby Tiompan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Skiessa wrote:

how can the first one be wrong? the amount of stones used along with their average weight is acknowledged even by the mainstream archaeology.
[/quote]
You omitted the time factor .
Tiompan

Postby Skiessa » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Tiompan wrote:
Skiessa wrote:

You omitted the time factor .[/quote]

what do you mean?
Skiessa

Postby Tiompan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 am

" the amount of stones used along with their average weight is acknowledged even by the mainstream archaeology. "
You omitted the amount of time it took to build that might be "acknowledged by the mainstream archaeology", making any calc of speed meaningless .
Tiompan

Postby Skiessa » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:30 am

Tiompan wrote:" the amount of stones used along with their average weight is acknowledged even by the mainstream archaeology. "
You omitted the amount of time it took to build that might be "acknowledged by the mainstream archaeology", making any calc of speed meaningless .

www.4chan.org
Skiessa

Postby Tiompan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:46 am

Skiessa wrote:
Tiompan wrote:" the amount of stones used along with their average weight is acknowledged even by the mainstream archaeology. "

http://www.4chan.org

You have still omitted the time factor .
Tiompan

PreviousNext

Return to Old World