OOPs

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

OOPs

Postby kbs2244 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:40 pm

http://www.livescience.com/55118-great- ... sided.html

I guess it isn't too bad from a percentage point of view.
kbs2244

Re: OOPs

Postby Minimalist » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:28 pm

I suppose we can give them a pass for that.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby circumspice » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:12 pm

What's 5.5 inches on a scale so grand, from a time so distant? It doesn't mean shit to a tree...

It's there & it'll still be there when we're all dust... Unless E.P.'s Ancient Alien Cat Overlords decide to either move it or demolish it...
I can see why pyramidiots want to dissect it to the Nth degree... They want to make money off of it.

I'd rather they spent their money on stabilizing other more fragile monuments in Egypt.
LUCEO NON URO
circumspice

Postby shawomet » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:43 am

circumspice wrote:What's 5.5 inches on a scale so grand, from a time so distant? It doesn't mean shit to a tree...

It's there & it'll still be there when we're all dust... Unless E.P.'s Ancient Alien Cat Overlords decide to either move it or demolish it...
I can see why pyramidiots want to dissect it to the Nth degree... They want to make money off of it.

I'd rather they spent their money on stabilizing other more fragile monuments in Egypt.

Or unless these madmen get anywhere near it.....

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-threaten- ... ds-1564197
shawomet

Postby Minimalist » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Must be killing the republicans that Obama's strategy for dealing with them is working so well.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Return to Old World