Back to the Drawing Board

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Back to the Drawing Board

Postby uniface » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

During ongoing excavations in northern Sudan, Polish archaeologists from the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology in Poznań, have discovered the remains of a settlement estimated to 70,000 years old. This find, according to the researchers, seems to contradict the previously held belief that the construction of permanent structures was associated with the so-called Great Exodus from Africa and occupation of the colder regions of Europe and Asia.

The site known as Affad 23, is currently the only one recorded in the Nile Valley which shows that early Homo sapiens built sizeable permanent structures, and had adapted well to the wetland environment.

http://www.pasthorizonspr.com/index.php ... -unearthed
uniface

Re: Back to the Drawing Board

Postby uniface » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Abstract : Approximately between 1860 and 1930, in some cases even later, there was a discussion about flint findings from Paleocene to Pliocene strata which were similar to tools. The findings show typical marks of human processing. Nevertheless they were rejected as human relicts on the grounds that they had been formed by geological processes. But after decades of research there is still not the least indication of any reasonable scientific support for this statement. The actual reason for the rejection of these findings is their occurrence, which within the scope of the evolutionary paradigm is too early in geological history. They are a contradiction to any evolutionary theory about the origin of man, and they contradict the conventional long time periods.

https://answersingenesis.org/archaeolog ... ut-the-or/
uniface

Postby Minimalist » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:50 am

Now you are citing AIG? WTF is wrong with you, Uni?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby uniface » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:33 am

I keep hoping against hope that -- for once -- you'll manage to transcend your operant conditioning long enough to review the actual evidence (the artifacts he's writing about are well illustrated).

I should know better by now.
uniface

Postby Minimalist » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 am

No. We live in an age when sources must be scrutinized for an agenda.

Perhaps you haven't noticed....because I think you scrupulously ignore such things.... that a site devoted to aliens NEVER debunks aliens and a site devoted to Sasquatch will NEVER debunk Sasquatch.

You are easily fooled, Uni. You should work on it.

But a bunch of creatards commenting on "evolution" should set off alarms even in your head.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Return to Old World